- MLS #:2385385
- Contact #:(816) 223-9540
"I believe life is what you make of it. Each new day is rich with opportunities and I strive to make the most of them." In many ways, Gail's ability to get more out of life is the key to her success as a leading real estate professional. From the moment you meet this dynamic woman you're infused by her boundless energy. "My work in real estate is about new beginnings," Gail says. "It's about guiding people through an exciting change in their lives. Drawing on her lifelong area knowledge, extensive real estate experience, creative marketing stategies and keen business insights, Gail helps to make this transition in your life smooth and worry-free. When it comes time for you to buy or sell a home in Eastern Jackson County, trust a real estate professional who will get the job done. "New Day. New Opportunity" That's Gail's slogan and it speaks volumes about how she'll approach your real estate goals. This dedicated professional will do whatever it takes to ensure you make the most of your move. Give Gail a call today!
- Pleased and happy clients in the Kansas City area have voted and Gail has been named a FIVE STAR Best in Client Satisfaction Real Estate Agent 2008 through 2021 as published in the K.C. Magazine, 435 Kansas City Magazine and Forbes Magazine.
- Multiple awards recognizing closed sales of $5-25 Million each and every year since 2003.
- Specializing in listing, staging, and marketing homes in the Blue Springs, Grain Valley, Oak Grove, Lee's Summit, Independence, Raytown and Kansas City areas. Also licensed in Kansas.
- Strong background and experience in new construction, maintenance provided communities, downsizing for seniors and assisting first time home buyers, first time home sellers, and last time home sellers.
- Dedicated to helping her clients achieve their real estate goals whether they are moving up, downsizing or relocating!
- Gail's experience, determination, local market knowledge and exceptional negotiating and communication skills are are all qualities you will want and need, especially in this ever changing market.
- Lifelong resident of Eastern Jackson Couunty. Born in Independence, Lives in Blue Springs. Gail is married to husband, Mark and has 4 wonderful children and 3 incredible grandchildren!
- Registered nurse with a BSN, worked over 2 decades as a case manager in home health. Lifelong dedication to the senior and aging population. Gail maintains several realtor designations and is most proud of the prestigious "Certified Senior Housing Professional" designation.
- Member of the Independence Young Matrons - organized for charitable and educational purposes and for community service. Member of the Blue Springs Chamber of Commerce.
- Gail is a shining example that when you do what you love, people love what you do!
Not only do I have local information on my site, but I have also put together the following links that you may find useful. Please note that all links will open in a new window.